Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Making the World Turn

It is no wonder that music makes the world go round. Be it the romantic mood or a gloomy one, music and melody not only intensify the feelings but also have a massive impact in changing a good feeling to bad one and vice versa. Without music, the world is boring, colorless, still and uninteresting for any soul - young as me or senile as anyone. We can never estimate or quantify the impact music has on us even if we tried.

 

And let me tell you, music just doesn’t do it for us for fun or fantasy. It does act like alcohol in a literal sense and can keep you high longer than you can imagine. In fact, it does have an analgesic and healing effect on a damaged heart and a wounded or tired mind. Wonder why we all retire to some calming, motivating and slow music after a tough day? That’s because music does help alleviate negative feelings, admit it or not.

 

For someone like me who takes pride in not only being so ruthlessly attached to music so much so that I make ringtones of my own, music does it all to keep me alive. And that’s not all. Music can, in fact, help you get in a good physique too. Well, we all like dancing to a good beat or have our headphones on while working out. That’s simply due to the fact that music keeps us running – which can mean staying fit for some people.

 

Then there are those who really use music for healing and staying motivated. Such a fabulously smart approach, I must say. For me though, music is my motivation and not something that I drive my motivation from. Whatever it may be, the beautiful arrangement of tunes one by one makes such a galaxy of music that I can almost live in it happily. Some of us do not quite know how powerful music is, but let’s face it: music controls us more than we can control that stop/play button.


Sources:
http://cicielle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment