Thursday, October 1, 2015

Energy Booster in Music

Playing music in my ears is my energy booster to keep me going throughout the day. I spend my life easily and don’t like much of a hassle. I usually spend my time inside my room to work on my music and ringtone creation. I’m a kind of person who doesn’t like much drama and would rather spend my time alone than interact with other people.

 

During my high school days, I am one of the kids that is being bullied for being a geek. A music geek as what they call me since I always put my headset on and doesn’t talk much with the people. It doesn’t bother me at all when they call me names. But what hurt me most is when they started noticing my body. I was a healthy kid even during my childhood days since my mom loves to cook for us. She is also into baking chocolate cookies which I always dig to every morning and before I go to sleep. I don’t mind much on how I look and how others perceive me. It was just when I started my teenage years where the kids in my school started teasing me about my weight. I tried to deal with it every single day, trying to ignore everything that they say. It was easy for me as long as I hear music that soothes my lonely soul.

 

I continued living like a ghost until I entered my 20’s where I started to become conscious with my body already. It was one moment that made me realized that I need to stand up on my own and will not allow other people to destroy my life anymore. I am a great kid with lots of unique ideas which I need to share. I realized that I need to stop hiding anymore and face the world of reality with confidence. I begin to eat the right kind of food and started my morning exercise. I was not satisfied with the result until my mom talked about best fat burner 2015 that I researched online by typing Phen375. I was very hesitant at first until I began to read all those outstanding reviews from the people around the world. Luckily, it doesn’t have any side effects since it contains natural ingredients to make my body burn fat and suppress my cravings.

 

I become the person that people started noticing positively. The people who bullied me before started to become my friends already. I was also able to share my music and ringtone talent as I am working now in one of the music local store in our town. No more hiding for me but a wonderful life that I look forward to.

 

Sources:

https://topratedappetitesuppressants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment