Saturday, October 3, 2015

Why All Men Should Love "Girly" Songs

This is kind of embarrassing to admit but I am totally digging Selena Gomez's new song, The Heart Wants What It Wants right now. I've heard it on the radio once or twice already and I've listened to it a few times on my phone and I've seen the video on Youtube a lot of times already, too. It helps that Selena is really hot, which makes it easier to watch. Just being honest, here. Lol.

Some guys wouldn't appreciate this type of music since it's about a girl pouring out her heart and being extremely vulnerable. When guys do it, people think they're being chivalrous but when a girl does it, she's weak which in my opinion totally isn't true at all.
 

I love this song because of the raw emotions in it, the melody and the overall effect it was as a whole. I've turned it into a ringtone for my mobile phone already but I think I'll change it soon. Everytime my phone rings, I feel so relaxed that I forget it's my phone ringing in the first place. I don't know about you but I think that ringtones should be a little bit more upbeat and catchy, just so that it catches your attention enough to make you want to check your phone.
 

Maybe I’ll turn a bit old school and rock some Sum 41 to use as my new ringtone since I know how much my parents hate that type of music. I’ll probably consider it in the last few weeks I have living at home hopefully it’ll make my dad pull his hair out so he can finally start using that Har Vokse supplements that we got him a couple of months ago. He keeps insisting he doesn’t need it but his hairline begs to differ.

Anyways, it’s just the start of the week and a lot of people are still talking about the AMA’s which I hope will end some time soon just because enough is enough. Although I did see one of the celebrity freebie bags!! It always contains these awesome beauty supply supplements and include information like anti aging facial cream reviews.
 

I’m planning to learn a few more cover songs this week and hopefully be able to jam out to them with my friends, they keep asking me to play Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran which I am more than happy to do. Hopefully I can get a decent recording of our work and post it on my SoundCloud account so you can finally hear my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment