Sunday, October 11, 2015

Break The Halls with Music

I feel like I need to work a little bit harder on my blog titles. Obviously, that hasn’t been my strongest point since I started blogging here but oh well. I’m more enticed to start writing anyways rather than thinking about something to headline my entries. But if anyone wants to give me a title writing 101 session then by all means, be my guest!
 

So I finally realized one of the suckiest things that could ever happen to someone who likes to make ringtones like me, it’s breaking your phone! Yes, stupid me, I broke my phone but no worries- I found a site where people sell broken phones so hopefully I can dispose of it faster than I had thought.
 

Since I accidentally dropped in the toilet one hung over morning, the audio has been all busted and I can no longer hear music on it. Can you imagine making ringtones for your phone but not being able to hear it? It’s just ridiculous.
 

So I have to sell it and hopefully have enough Christmas money to buy a new one and hopefully, I’ll have enough money to upgrade my current unit.
 

Everything else on the phone works perfectly fine, it’s just the audio that went berserk so I hope someone can buy it from me at a reasonable price. I know sometimes people can be so stingy when it comes to prices online so we’ll just have to see about how that goes.
 

Next weekend is gonna be really busy as we’ll be travelling to meet our family in another city. Thankfully we got a new van this year so it’ll be so much more roomier in the car when we travel. I can snooze in peace and not worry about my brother slobbering all over me in the car.
 

Sources:
http://www.ladysovereign.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment