Friday, October 9, 2015

My Influential Friends for Online Marketing

My Influential Friends for Online Marketing

My friends have been very influential part of my life. They’ve always been there for me and I find them an integral part of my well being.
 

I have a habit of assigning particular ringtones to specific people on my phone and one song that lets me know that it’s my friends who are calling me on my phone is Bruno Mars’ song Count On Me. It talks about a lot of things but I feel like the main subject of the song is really about friendship.
 

I guess what I’m trying to say is that people will always have something going on in their life like how I always have something going on with me, music and my incessant need to make ringtones for fun. But no matter what, at the end of the day, what’s important is that we are surrounded by the people we love and who love us. For me, those are my friends and of course, my family.
 

I try my best to let my friends know how much they mean to me and they’ve heard me play this song to them during a few of our jamming sessions when we just gather around someone’s den and play music for fun. It’s an upbeat song and we like to play it no matter how mainstream it is. The important thing about music, mainstream or not, is that the message of the song is loud and clear and the beat is catchy. Which is mostly why I have nothing against popular artists. Art is art, no matter what. That’s also something that my friends and I have come to realize over our many long conversations.
 

So I hope those who are reading this has a friend or friends that they can dedicate this song to because it’s a beautiful song and it does remind us all to be lucky and grateful for the people we have in our lives. Sometimes we might not realize it but if we just stop for a while, we’ll realize how lucky we all are one way or another.
 

Sources:
http://www.getwebmaster.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment